As from 4th of May 2020, Progeco Rotterdam will implement ContainerChain, following the Progeco depots in Belgium, Germany and France.
What does this exactly mean for you as visitor of our depots in Rotterdam:
• Gate in: fill in registration form (company name, license plate, container number, ISO code);
• You will receive an interchange at the container desk.
• Gate out: fill in registration form (company name, license plate, booking, ISO code);
• You will receive a pick up document at the container desk. Containers on chassis must be filled in on the appropiate lines.
• Interchange must be picked up at the container desk afterwards.
Note: At Waalhaven depot, the Cargo Card must still be used to enter Uniport Terminal (this card is not applicable to enter our depot)