We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative North Europe (1fte) that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment from our office in Rotterdam.
An inside sales representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives in Netherlands, Germany and Belgium.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close interaction with operational departments in Rotterdam, Antwerp, Hamburg and Marseille
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales management for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Report to Head of Container Sales in Marseille and CCO in Rotterdam
- We are looking for a long term commitment
- Proven inside sales experience in the container shipping industry
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- With a fluency in English and Dutch. German and/ or French would be considered as an asset
What we offer
A collegial and ambitious working environment in which we offer study opportunities for personal and professional growth. The remuneration is at market level and depends on your experience and knowledge.
For more information about the position please contact ms K. Boekel or mr. F. Bogaers : 010- 429 1800.
Applications with motivation and resume in English can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.